Saturday 29 September 2018

"My man can't leave me because no woman sucks d**k better than me' - Cardi B says (video)

"My man can't leave me because no woman sucks d**k better than me' - Cardi B says (video)

"My man can
During a live video on IG recently, Cardi B told fans her husband Offset can't leave her because she f**ks good and sucks d**k good.
[Offset] loves me. I f*ck good. I s*ck d*ck good.
I have the best head out here - what's up.
D*ck s*cking contest I'm winning. He already knows what's up.
The discussion starts at 4:00 in this video:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/