Saturday 4 June 2016

For the love of food...(part 1)

For the love of food...(part 1)

Dear Food,
Welcome to the second quarter of the year! I am still yet to register at the gym down the street because I am totally in love with you…However I have found a way to watch my weight while maintaining our relationship. The answer? It is Slimtea, my darling food! There is nothing as amazing as enjoying the 28 day detox to cleanse my system with natural herbs blended into each tea bag to help me maintain my sexiness.
Don’t be deceived o! It is not magic at all but it works because my weight scale tells me so and I feel amazing already! I am not cheating on you food, I am only ensuring that I get rid of this belly fat and cellulite to look more like Ini (Or Annie) Love, Lekpa Wannabe


Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders;
CALL/WHATSAPP: 09083340376, 08181433219, 08181433296, 09083337537, 09083231736, 09080442390.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/