Saturday 4 June 2016

‘I’m dangerously in love with my husband’ – Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh and her hubby.

‘I’m dangerously in love with my husband’ – Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh and her hubby.Tonto Dikeh and her hubby.Tonto Dikeh and her hubby.
Nollywood actress and new mum, Tonto Dikeh says she’s missing her hubby, Churchill Oladuni.
Tonto, who is still in the United States on America after the birth of her baby, took to her Instagram page today to write: ‘Being loved by someone gives you strength but loving someone deeply gives you courage. Dangerously in love with my husband. Miss you my KINGKONG’.
Tonto Dikeh’s hubby is currently in Africa on a charity tour across the continent.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/