Thursday 18 August 2016

A Message to my guilty pleasure…

A Message to my guilty pleasure…

For someone like me who loves food and it’s my guilty pleasure, here is my question:

We cook for about 4 to six hours, finish the meal in about 5 minutes but the fat stays in out belly for 365 days??? That is terribly unfair! Why can’t the fat disappear as fast as the food finished?

Ehn, you can roll your eyes o but I am talking to foodies! If you are like me, you will realize that food is one thing that can’t break your heart and will always be there when awon Yoruba demons walk away from you. (Apologies to the demons at large)

The thing is that I want to eat ‘good’ food but still be healthy and the whole world knows that I can’t eat my cake and have it right? 

Wrong!!! 

The good news is that with Slimtea, you too can enjoy a healthy lifestyle by sipping this herbal tea and enjoying healthy weight loss in 28 days! With Slimtea, it helps you curb hunger, cleanses your system from toxins and sheds fat in unwanted areas!!


Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit our website www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders; 09098138709, 09080441897, 09083337537, 08181433296, 09084564395, 09080441904.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/