Wednesday 17 August 2016

My body is my art: Dancer and fitness coach Kaffy poses topless in new photo

My body is my art: Dancer and fitness coach Kaffy poses topless in new photo

Nigerian dancer and fitness coach Kafayat Shafau- Ameh popularly known as Kaffy took to Instagram to share a sultry nearly naked topless photo of herself. The photo feature the very fit choreographer in nothing but a pair of black pant, head thrown back and hands modestly covering her breasts. The 36-year-old mother of two captioned the photo taken by ace Nigerian photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi, thus: 
"My body is my art. My canvas. My paintbrush. My instrument of expression. #Beinspired #fitmom #dancemom #dancetrepenuer Be Happy In You! I celebrate this body as its a testimony of God's ingenuity . A production factory . An abode for passion. A chamber for motherhood . A masterpiece."


0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/