Monday 12 October 2015

Re: Gospel Rap Thread by Jduck13(m)

Check it this is what im talkin about im not sone hough all i got is 1 chorus and a verse but its hot


I used to be a rebel neva listen to teachas
preacha couldnt reach me my parents couldnt neither
slangin at da bleachers clappen at dem haters
tryin to get the paper n servin cats like waiters
wit heat in my pants lead in da glock
sellin da rock so we was heatin da block
but what for why
coz one day i was gonna burn when i died
i found that out hit the alter and cried
coz the life i live was a lie i had to change my path
escape the wrath 180 turn do da math
now my lifes change n i dont stink like i took a bath
lemme explain how christ change ya life
he hooked me with Ice
and made me sharp as a knife
i was lame in da game neva comin wit flame
used to aim at da brain then i went and got saved
i now act correctly and got flame dats deadly
da lord gave me weight so da spit i makes heavy
i make it rain my wrist and chain make it snow
im hooked wit dough coz the lord gave me flow
I swerve fo my bones make a trip to da bank
so i lift my voice and da lord i will thank

Chorus (Sung)
(Thank u lord I jus wanna thank u lord
i jus wanna thank you lord

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/