Monday 12 October 2015

Man, this gospel rhymes are tempting.
Lets go:
See, I'm a sinner but I know the bible says everyone's welcome in the house of the lord/
If I'm not right then u betta out of the doors/
If the Word of God's a weapon then my mouth is a sword/
Mama always told me b4 she passed away/
"boy, why worry when u can pray?"/
Christ died so I can live/
matta'fact I need to put the name "Jesus' BOY" as my sig/
Every day of my life, its a brand new battle/
so much confusion like the tower of babel/
But then I call on God's name and I'm aight/
cos he shows mercy to his peoplez and sinners alike/.
From now on, my alias is Jesus' boy/
and from now on, I can share in every believer's joy/. One.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/