Friday 15 July 2016

Another satisfied Slimtea customer shares results!

Another satisfied Slimtea customer shares results!

Meet Lola Adeoye! She sent us this report along with her before and after weight loss pictures:
“I was already a Slimtea fan, before Annie Idibia came along. You know, the kind that cheers on but never buys anything! I love Anie so much that when she became a proud Slimtea user, I finally decided to try it too.
 I had no doubts it would work, and I wasn’t wrong! I weighed 75kg when I first started taking Slimtea, but by the time my Slimtea pack was finished, I was weighing 67kg! I lost a whooping 8kg in 28 days! No fasting, no exercising! As I am like this, I’m already on a new pack of Slimtea. Thank you, Annie! Thank you, Slimtea!”
Check out Lola’s Instagram page - @adeoye8788, for more of her weight loss pictures!
Weight loss is easier than you think, with the right solution. Don’t struggle alone!
Slimtea is a 28 day weight loss tea, made fromstrong weight loss ingredients like cassia seeds, lotus leaves, mulberry leaves and hemp kernels! These ingredients drive your body into natural weight loss by reducing your hunger hormones, increasing your calorie burn and burning fat! Slimtea flushes toxins and stubborn fat, thereby boosting your metabolism for better fat burning! All these powerful effects with all-natural weight loss ingredients, guaranteed to transform your body into a fat-burning machine within 28 days!
Don’t forget to share your own Slimtea weight-loss testimony and stand a chance of winning N50,000!!!
Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! NATIONWIDE PAYMENT ON DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE TOO!  Visit our website www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders; 09080442390, 08189488738, 08181433219, 08170987132, 09083231736, 09083340376.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/