Friday 15 July 2016

'Paris is a nightmare now. I lived in a world that no longer exists' - Fashion legend Karl Lagerfeld

'Paris is a nightmare now. I lived in a world that no longer exists' - Fashion legend Karl Lagerfeld

82-year-old Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld said this in a recent interview with CNN. The German-born designer who moved to Paris in 1950 to take up his first job under French fashion giant Pierre Balmain and has been at the helm of Chanel since 1983, said
"Paris by night is a nightmare now. It is not a cliché anymore. This is not the most glamorous moment in Paris. I must say, in my whole life I never saw Paris that gloomy. It was another world. There was no feeling of danger, and not even a boy of 16 years old could walk in the street. Things are changing. I have the feeling I lived in a world that no longer exists."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

download videos,view and get lyrics,Arts & Entertainment - Comics & Animation,Celebrities & Entertainment News,Arts Industry, interviews, podcasts, videos,amazing interesting information games or videos. World Records has fascinating information that helps you kill time.See the biggest, fastest, tallest,amazing on Social media services and platforms centered around the entertainment world, including, movies, events, and video games.www.lindaikejisblog.com/